Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bike the Golden Gate Bridge


If you're coming to San Francisco, you should totally find your way out to the Golden Gate Bridge at some point. It's super pretty, and it's one of the few places in the world where you can actually look over the side at the amazing view completely unobstructed. There are a lot of ways to see the Golden Gate Bridge: By tour bus; by walking; by renting a car; by renting a normal bike on your own; but the best way by far is by coming on a guided electric bike tour with me. Seeing it by foot is too slow. Seeing it by car is too fast. Coming with me is the best of both worlds! Riding across the bridge is exciting, the electricity is really fun going up hills, I'm a great photographer, and I'll tell you all my favorite places to go from a local's point of view (so come early in your trip so you'll know where to go next)! I love giving tours and helping people discover the city that I call home. In fact this whole blog spawned from giving tours and helping people find the best places to go. And FYI: I work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, so feel free to book accordingly. :)

The Electric Tour Company
http://goo.gl/gFSDv

Online reviews of the tour
http://goo.gl/DqelZ

No comments:

Post a Comment